DGQA/Vigilance Cell plays a key role in addressing various issues relating to Govt's drive against corruption as far as it relates to DGQA Organisation.
- The routine functioning of DGQA/Vigilance Cell is guided by several policies, rules, guidelines, administrative work ethics and principle of natural justice. In that a host of activities are conducted and issues are addressed.
- Taking immediate action on complaints regarding corrupt practices, misconduct, irregularities.
- Initiation and processing of individual vigilance cases.
- Dealing with revision/review of petitions, appeals and representations in vigilance cases.
- Review of Rules/policies/guidelines in order to eliminate corruption.
- Surprise/Vigilance Check Registers are periodically received and put up to DGQA with specific observations. In event of any irregularities, such things are resolved by taking remedial measures.
- Feedback/inputs on queries raised by CVC during Annual Zonal Review Meeting with CVOs are provided to MOD on various aspects such as Public Procurement/works, e-procurement/e-payment, complaints, monthly reports, electronic file tracking system.
Location:- Room No. 120, 1st Floor B' Block, Africa Avenue
Sarojini Nagar Post New Delhi-110 023
Tel. No:- 24196734
AD (Vig Cell)
Name:- AD(Vig Cell)
Location :- Room No. 120, B' Block, Africa Avenue
Sarojini Nagar Post New Delhi-110023
Tel. No:- 24196752