GREEN CHANNEL SCHEME (GCS)
1. Firms to apply for grant of Green Channel status for broad categories of items having continuous requirements/mass consumption in Defence Forces.
2. Firms fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria will be allowed to self-certify specific products.
3. Turnover and Profitability Criteria Annual average turnover of Rs 500 crore or more during last three years and making profit in at least three out of last five years.
4. Indians firms/ PSUs.
5. Foreign firms having manufacturing facility in India.
6. OEM outsourcing the products in their own name/ brand.
7. OEM having wholly owned Indian subsidiary having manufacturing facility in India (even if the Indian Subsidiary does not comply with laid down turnover and profitability criteria).
8. 21 firms granted Green Channel Status, till date.
|01 Dec 2022||GCS Granted to BEL, Chennai (List of Items) 5.86 MB|
|01 Dec 2022||GREEN CHANNEL STATUS (GCS) FOR ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO M/s BEL CHENNAI 75.48 KB|
|29 Nov 2022||GREEN CHANNEL STATUS 1.23 MB|
|21 Mar 2021||GCS Granted to BDL, Bhanur (List of Items) 15 MB|
|21 Mar 2021||GCS Granted to BDL, Bhanur ( Certificate ) 4.28 MB|
|04 Apr 2022||Green Channel Policy: Instructions 187.19 KB|
|10 Mar 2022||SOP ON GCS 1.18 MB|
|01 Apr 2022||FIRMS GRANTED GCS 125.29 KB|