Directorate of Policy, Planning & Training, New Delhi
Facilitates the processes of Planning, Policy Formulation, Technical Coordination, Training and Publications in DGQA Organisation.
- Serves as an interface between Outside Agencies and Technical Directorates in all Technical aspects of Multi-disciplinary nature.
- Issue/Renewal of policy letters.
- Coordination of Technical Conferences, Meetings, Institutionalized Mechanism for interactions.
- Preparation/Compilation of all Technical reports & returns.
- Coordination with other National Level Quality bodies such as BIS,QCI,FICCI(Quality Forum),etc.
- Coordination of Def-Expo & Aero-India Exhibitions.
- Processing of Awards of excellence for OFB/DPSUs.
- Coordination of AHSP activities such as issue of DGQA Approvals/Assignment lists and cataloging of Defence Store; Preparation, Updation & Issue of Technical Drawings/Specifications/other Technical Publications, Quality related instructions etc.
- Training of DGQA Officers/Staff at DIQA Bangalore and other Govt & Non-Govt institutions of repute.
- Distribution and Monitoring of DGQA Training Budget.
- Collection of Material and Publications.
ROLE & FUNCTION OF SECTIONS
- Adm-16TC -Technical Coordination of HQ DGQA .
- Adm-1 -Training and Budgetary allocation of funds on Training.
- Adm-18 - DGQA Quarterly News Letter, Awards of Excellence. .
- Adm-19 - AHSP activities.
Room No. 37,
'H' Block Nirman Bhawan P.O.,
New Delhi - 110011